What is a Photo Op? It is a professional portrait taken with an individual star or a group of actors from your favorite TV show or movie. Each Photo Op includes a glossy 8″ x 10″ print and the option to purchase a digital copy.
What do I need to get a Photo Op? First, you need a valid admission ticket. Second, you’ll need to pre-purchase a Photo Op on our website or purchase a Photo Op session at the ToyXpo Photo Ops area on the Vendor Hall floor during the event.
Learn how the Photo Op process works, below:
- You are allowed up to two attendees per Photo Op Session. No exceptions.
- If you wish to have more than 2 people in your session, you must purchase an additional Photo Op prior to your session (up to a total of 4 people for 2 photo ops). Otherwise, those additional people will be turned away at Photo Op Check-In. Babies under one year do not count.
- Have your QR code on your ticket for your Photo Op Sessions ready to go. You can either print your QR code, take a screenshot on your phone, This will keep lines moving quickly. QR codes will be verified at the Photo Op Check-In and will be scanned in the Photo Op Staging Area prior to your Photo Op Moment.
- Once you arrive at Photo Op Check-In, volunteers will guide you through the following process:
Photo Op Process
- Step 1: Photo Op Check-In – QR code is verified for correct Photo Op session and number of people in your group.
Step 2: Photo Op Waiting Area – Where attendees will wait for their Photo Op session to begin.
Step 3: Photo Op Staging Area – Your QR Code ticket will be scanned at this time.
Step 4: Photo Op Moment – Step right up! This is your moment with your favorite celebrity. Don’t forget to smile! This usually is a quick process with little time for conversation. Visit the guest at their booth in Celebrity Row for more one-on-one time.
Step 5: After your Photo Op Moment, you will pick up your Print. A ToyXpo employee must scan / check your Print and QR code before you leave the Photo Op Area. This is also where you can purchase digital prints and plastic sleeves.